Our dress code allows the instructors to clearly see the dancer's alignment and technique.
Please help us by following the dress code! Speak with your instructor directly if you have questions.
- Solid colored leotard, any style
- Ballet Shoes
- Optional: short, sheer skirt
- Tights, leggings or shorts approved by instructor
- Ballet shoes or socks
- Hair MUST be secured off of face and neck
- NO jewelry except studded earrings
- NO bare feet
- Ballet shoes must never be worn outside
- We can order ballet shoes and tights for you
- Please write your name in your ballet shoes
- Contemporary and Adult Ballet: Any stretchy clothes that are easy to move in